Monday, November 30

concussed

That's how I feel going into the Monday night game which should be a shoot out. As it is now, one of my Vegas teams is done and two are above the cutline, but not safely. Since I had to leave at 9 am on Sunday, I did not catch the late news that Benson and Warner would not play. I also went with Turner in 2 of my leagues.
I take some solace in my Vegas team which started Warner and is now out of it, because barring a monster night by Maroney, I probably wouldn't have made the cut anyways. That team sits at 59 points with Maroney playing tonight. I would have used Mendenhall or Ricky Williams at OP instead of warner, and that would have only gotten me into the 70's. If I played both Mendenhall and Williams instead of Warner and Turner, then I'd be right at the cut line with Maroney playing.

My two Vegas teams alive right now are at 108.54 and 111.90 points. Thehigher team has Gostkowski going, so I feel confident in that one. The Jager Meister team is currently ranked 363 so over 400 teams need to pass me. It's possible, but being almost 20 above the cut line, I feel I have a decent chance to advance 2 teams. I'll get a better read at half time.

In the 1st and Goal bracket, the team that started Warner won't make it. I have one team safely above the line and the 3rd team started Benson and is at 102.5 with Gostkowski tonight. My only other option at Rb was Forsett and his 25 points, so hopefully the Benson blunder doesn't cost me. All things led to him playing as he practiced all week.

Unlike last week, I'll be watching the cut lines closely. I hope to get 2 teams past in both the Vegas bracket and 1st and Goal. If not, it will be a very disappointing week.

No comments: