After one game, Eddie Royal has given me a 24.4 - 7.0 lead. Will it be enough? My opponent finally changed his lineup, but he simply put Brees in for Flacco. I'm loving this. If he continues to start both kevin Faulk and Leon Washington over Thomas Jones and Joe Flacco, then I love my chances as long as neither of my qb's goes down in the first half.
Just got news that Willie Parker won't play, so now I have another decision to make. See if Tim Hightower stays hot, or go with Mewelde Moore? I'm going to actually check their opponents ypc allowed stats to possibly influence my decision. I always go of gut instinct from watching thousands of games over the year. If the numbers don't scream to start one or the other, I will most likely do some more hedging and start Hightower. Arizona should get at least 2 tds vs SF, and since I have Warner, starting Hightower should ensure that I get some td's on Monday if I need them. I also will now stick with D. Henderson as my third receiver to hedge against the number Brees will put up.
Friday, November 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Eh... I think you are underestimating Moore big time. He has been an absolute stud for me every game that I have gotten to start him. Pittsburgh loves to run the ball and hes getting all the carries when Parker is out. Hes also a damn good running back.. he was good with Minnesota when he got to start. Even with Bob Sanders Matt Forte had a field day on the Colts to start the season and last week if I remember right Faulk and Jarvis Green didnt do too badly.
I think Thomas Jones has some potential to be great for me for the rest of the year.. but I trust Pittsburghs play calling more then I trust the Jets. Thomas Jones has consistantly been getting 14 carries a game in games he should be getting more. The Chiefs game I thought he would blow up and he didnt. Hes consistant but when I expect big things I get let down. You also underestimate the Rams against the Jets in my opinion.. the Jets have a funny way of keeping things close and while the Cards blew out the Rams they were playing well before that.
Moore is a lock for 25 carries and a touchdown.. when Parker is out I can't find any reason as to why I should bench him. I would definitely go with Moore over Hightower if I were you but Hightower shouldnt have a bad game either.
Good luck on the weekend but if your opponenet leaves his running backs like that then you are a shoe in. You better hope hes not reading your blog :)
Post a Comment