It's week 12, and I am now out of the Las Vegas bracket for the first time. It takes some of the excitement out for me, as the next few weeks don't matter a whole lot for my team. Week 16 is the week that counts, as I'll need 180+ points to even have a chance. I think my high this year is around 140, so odds are I will go home with my $250 for winning the league and that's it.
In an attempt to make up ground on people, I'm doing something that I never would have done if I were still in the Las Vegas bracket. I'm starting Trent Edwards over Kurt Warner. This is the week I think Warner will get hurt. Edwards has a good match-up against KC and even though he's been horrible lately, he still has big game potential in my mind. I'm sure Lee Evans wants to erase the memory of his zero catch performance on Monday. The other lineup decision I made this morning was to insert Eddie Royal for Kevin Walter. I planned on keeping Royal out, but after thinking about it, I'm sure that Asomugha will give Marshall a hard time, so Royal may end up being Cutler's main target. He tore up the Raiders in week 1.
Good luck to all in the Vegas bracket!
Sunday, November 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment