It's finally here. Championship Sunday! Coming into today, I lead 24.4 to 7.0 and we've both had one player play. I decided to make a lineup change this morning, and went with Donnie Avery over Devery Henderson. Avery is a better WR with more opportunities, but I was starting Henderson partially because the Rams figured to play in bad weather and partially because my opponent has Brees. However, it looks like it will be 60 degrees with not much wind in New Jersey today, so I feel comfortable starting Avery.
The Saints game and the Jets game are two that will tell the most about our fate this week. He has 2 saints playing and I have Elam in that game. We each have a WR going in the Rams/Jets game. As stated previously, I hope to be within 30 points going into Monday night's game, where I'll feel confident in my 3 horses to pull through.
There's still a chance that if I am in good shape after the 4 pm game that I will put Mewelde Moore in for Hightower. Moore will definitely get 20 touches which Hightower isn't guaranteed. However, Hightower has the better matchup and has better upside. If I'm only down 20 after the 4 pm game, I will most likely but in Moore to be guaranteed 7 or 8 points meaning Warner and Gore only need to have below average games for me to win.
As my buddy TO says....get the popcorn ready and enjoy the show!
Sunday, November 9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment