Game one is in the books and I didn't get the weather or scoring I was anticipating. Everyone who had players going tonight made out except for the NE defense and Laverneous Coles. I was hoping Moss would stay shut out, but he got a late TD to pull out a respectable score.
I'm sure the owners who had Matt Cassel's 36+ points are feeling comfortable. My team definitely has it's work cut out for them.
Major props to the FFOC for designing a great live scoring system. It gives updated team scores every few minutes and ranks the teams accordingly. You also can see where you rank and what the current cut score is. You may also click on any team to see their lineup. Very cool stuff and I'm sure many owners will love this new toy. A few minor requests to make it perfect are:
1> a column showing the teams remaining minutes so you have a quick way of knowing how many players they have left, rather than opening up each individual team to check
2> a way to search for a specific team name so you can see how teams in your league are doing as well as teams owned by friends
These are just minor requests. Overall, the widget gets a score of 96 out of 100 in my book.
I had a minor scare today as there was a report that Gore has a concussion and may not play against the pitiful Rams. Now it appears as if he'll play, but I still wonder if they'll use him as much as they did Monday knowing he's banged up. I can see him getting 60 yds and a td in the first half, then sitting out the second half if the team has a 2 score lead. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Some good news is that Portis probably won't play, which will force owners to use their 3rd/4th rb. Hopefully some of them would have used Leon Washington, but no longer can since they played already.
Sunday is my birthday and the only gift I want is to be safely above the cut line so I can move on to week 12. I don't expect to go further than week 12, but it sure would be nice to make the next step towards a million dollars (before taxes)!
Thursday, November 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So is it bad that Im purposely giving people bad advice on the boards? lol.. I am wanting to win at all costs!
Good luck on your games Sunday. I've got some AWESOME matchups looking forward to the next few weeks if I can stay alive.. and if Willie Parker gets hurt again we will have Mewelde Moore against Cincy on Thurs :)
Post a Comment