The next two weeks, I control my own fate to make the playoffs. I have a 2 game lead with 4 games to go and I play two of the 3 teams chasing me for the two playoff spots. This week I face the team which I predicted to win the league and still feel is the strongest team in the league..CC's Desperados.
With 4 dead teams in the league, I am confident that my team will finish in the top 5 each of the last 2 weeks, so in my head, I just need one h2h win or one loss by both CC's and Cinncy Tradition to make the playoffs. The second place team, OPT18 struggled to an 0-2 finish last week and now has Reggie Bush's injury to deal with. I play him/her week 9.
My team has injuries of it's own with my top qb (Romo) and top wr (Chambers) on the shelf. I would like to clinch a playoff spot this week, so I can start molding my roster for week 10 and the subsequent eliminator rounds.
Someone in the FFOC forums brought up an interesting question last week when he asked how people planned on organizing their final roster for the run to Vegas. If I make the playoffs, I will dedicate a post to all the decisions that went in to my final roster.
Wednesday, October 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment