As stated in previous posts, CC's is the team I feel is the strongest in the league and my pick to win the league. They are currently 10-4 and in 3rd place so I have a chance to hurt their chances of playing me in week 10 so it's a big week.
QB - I have Kurt Warner as my bust qb this week, but I am still starting him because he gives me the biggest upside. My other options are Brad Johnson and Chad Pennington.
GoPackGo - Kurt Warner (7) and Trent Edwards (15)
CC's Desperados - Matt Schaub (17) and Matt Cassell (10)
ADVANTAGE: CC's Desperados
RB - Even though Julius Jones has a good match-up (SF), I went with my gut and picked up BenJarvis Green-Ellis to start as my 2nd rb. Bellicheck has been running the ball a lot since Brady went down and with Morris and Maroney out, BJGE could have his FFL breakout. I also wonder if CC will start Chris Johnson instead of Jacobs because of the better match-up. I hope he doesn't read this and change.
GoPackGo - Frank Gore (22) and BJGE (7)
CC's Desperados - Marion Barber (14) and Brandon Jacobs (5)
Advantage: GoPackGo
WR - My weakest position and any of my receivers could have a big week or get shut out, so it's a real crap shoot. I think Brees will have a monster game, so I like having Henderson this week. Desperados could get a big shot in the arm with the possible return of Anquan Boldin.
GoPackGo - Kevin Walter (9), Devry Henderson (14) and Steve Breaston (4)
CC's Desperados - Randy Moss (13), Anquan Boldin (7) and Roddy White (12)
Advantage: CC's Desperados
TE - Dustin Keller has the talent and Favre usually likes his tight ends, but for some reason Keller has been very silent this year.
GoPackGo - Jason Witten (6)
CC's Desperados - Dustin Keller (2)
Advantage: GoPackGo
K - This position is often guess work. My theory is to take a kicker with a good offense that either has a poor running game or is against a good, not great defense. That's what leads to field goals.
GoPackGo - Kris Brown (5)
CC's Desperados - Rob Bironas (14)
Advantage: CC's Desperados
Def - I dropped the 5th best defense (Pit) to go with a better match-up this week. The Redskins are on the road, but the Lions haven't shown the ability to score against anyone. CC's has the best defense in the league (TB), but they are against a strong offense, which will be an interesting match-up. Hopefully Dallas shows why they have the best offense in the NFC.
GoPackGo - Washington (9)
CC's Desperados - Tampa Bay (4)
Advantage: GoPackGo
Unreal. I went thru my predictions and added up the points. The result is a 98-98 tie! This would actually work out good for me in the standings. As long as he doesn't start Chris Johnson instead of Jacobs, I like my chances. I'm relying on Frank Gore and one of my qb's to have a huge game this week.
Friday, October 24
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Keep up the good work. Love the analysis! And much luck against CC! BJGE was scooped up quick in my league. Thanks for the email/comment.
Post a Comment