Many viewers probably turned off the TV at half time tonight because to the average viewer, this was a boring blow out. But to a dozen or so FFOC owners, the game was a nail biter right down to the end. It's fantastic finishes like this that make the FFOC an awesome contest!
Some owners safely got above the cut line early and could celebrate their upcoming trip to Vegas. Some owners had nobody playing and had to root against big plays by the Giants Defense, Jason Campbell and Steve Smith. And other owners kept chasing the cut line as it rose from 148.26 at the beginning of the night to 153.5 at the final whistle.
Congratulations to the following people for earning a fun weekend in Vegas and a chance to win 1 million dollars!
1> Jason G, NY
2> Ron H, CA (only owner with 2 teams in the top 15)
3> Will R, ONT
4> Greg M, OH
5> Robert W, TX
6> Tytus P, MO
7> Scottie H, MS
8> Destinh S, NE
9> Dan S, MI
10> Jeff T, WI
11> Matthew B, TN
12> Joel B, IN
13>Jerry E, CA
14> Chris V, IL
I'm too sick to my stomach to write about the ebb and flow of my night. I will write about it tomorrow. Despite having 5 players on my bench that scored over 17 points, I have no regrets about the lineup I started. However, maybe Scott S was correct in saying that having a deep team is overrated and it's all about having 5 defenses to choose the best match up? After all, I had all those points from qbs, rbs and wrs on my bench yet my defense got me -2. Dom Capers and Mike Wallace will haunt me forever! Especially if the Packers tank the last 2 and miss the playoffs all together.
Time to sleep off my pain. I'll blog more later.
Monday, December 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment